Aging Outreach Services (AOS) Care Managers are available to visit with your organization and speak on a variety of topics related to senior lifestyle needs. The most requested programs are listed below. We are also happy to customize a program for your group.
Educational Lifestyle Programs Include:
1. Active Aging: Myth or Reality?
2. A Practical Guide to Caregiving
- Part 1. How to Introduce Caregivers into Your Family
- Part 2. Best Practices for Family & Professional Caregiver
3. Conversation with an Aging Life Care™ Professional: Question & Answer Session on How to Navigate Aging Issues.
4. End of Life Planning: What You Should Know
5. Health Care and Disability Decisions to Protect Yourself & Your Family
6. Life Without Family Support: What to do When You Need Help
7. Navigating the Ins and Outs of Long-Term Care Insurance
8. Twenty Signs That Indicate a Need for Help
9. Understanding & Planning for Dementia Care
- Part 1. Making a Plan for Care & Successful Aging
- Part 2. Resources to Aid Your Plan
10. Understanding Long-Term Care: Levels of Care & Funding Sources
11. What is Aging Life Care™? Discover how a client-centered approach to caring for older adults supports the entire family.
Let us customize a program for your group.
Request a Speaker
for your next event
The Speakers Guild programs are offered by our Aging Life Care™ Managers. To schedule a speaker at your event, fill out the form below or contact Susan McKenzie at 910-692-0683. We look forward to speaking to your group about any of these important topics.