Please utilize some of the web sites we have listed below that cover all aspects of aging and senior care. Wherever you are, this information can be helpful to you or your aging parents.
- Aging Life Care Association
- Aging With Dignity
- Dementia Alliance of NC
- Caring Connections
- Caring for a Person with Alzheimer’s Disease: Your Easy-to-Use Guide from the National Institute on Aging
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Drug Digest
- End of Life: Helping with Comfort and Care Free PDF Booklet
- Fall Prevention
- Healthy Aging
- Home Organization for Newly Disabled Seniors
- National Council For Aging Care: Recognizing Elder Abuse and Knowing Your Rights
- NC Department of Health and Human Services
- OutreachNC Magazine
- Social Security Online
- Seniors Health Insurance Information Program (SHIIP)
- Today’s Caregiver magazine
Got a Question?
We're here to help!
Find a support group in the Sandhills area that will help you with many of the aspects of aging.