Please utilize some of the web sites we have listed below that cover all aspects of aging and senior care. Wherever you are, this information can be helpful to you or your aging parents.
- Aging Life Care Association
- Aging With Dignity
- Alzheimer's Association
- Dementia Alliance of NC
- Caring Connections
- Caring for a Person with Alzheimer’s Disease: Your Easy-to-Use Guide from the National Institute on Aging
- Cumberland County Council on Older Adults
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Drug Digest
- End of Life: Helping with Comfort and Care Free PDF Booklet
- Fall Prevention
- FirstHealth of the Carolinas
- Healthy Aging
- Home Organization for Newly Disabled Seniors
- Moore County Department of Aging
- Moore County Transportation Services
- National Council For Aging Care: Recognizing Elder Abuse and Knowing Your Rights
- NC Department of Health and Human Services
- NC Long Term Care Ombudsman (Advocacy for Residents in Long Term Care Facilities)
- OutreachNC Newsletter
- Social Security Online
- Seniors Health Insurance Information Program (SHIIP)
- The County of Lee Transit System
- The Enrichment Center of Lee County
- Today’s Caregiver magazine
Got a Question?
We're here to help!
Find a support group in the Sandhills area that will help you with many of the aspects of aging.