AOS At Home Caregiver Registry
You wouldn’t let just anybody into your home. As the only accredited Caregiver Registry in North Carolina, we refer the highest quality of caregivers. We have a network of providers ready to support you with the care you request.
The caregivers we refer have a range of skills that can be matched to meet your needs. AOS At Home Care understands the value of having caregivers you can count on. We refer you to private-duty caregivers, who are carefully screened and interviewed. The caregivers we represent are self-employed professionals.
What can AOS At Home Care do for me?
- Provide you in demand, carefully screened caregivers
- Multiple reference checks
- Criminal background checks
- Personally interviewed
- Credential verification
- 24 hours/day -7 days/week accessibility
- Provide you with the ability to maintain continuity and stability of caregiver services and support.
What can a caregiver do for me?
- Provide hands-on assistance to help you maintain you independence
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Medication reminders
- Provide help with daily care needs
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with shopping
- Light household chores
- Activity engagement
- Dementia care
This Consumer-Directed Model of Care allows you and the caregiver you select to determine the scope of services to be rendered. AOS At Home Care is not a licensed home care agency, as defined in N.C. Gen. Stat. 131E-136(2) and does not make guarantees concerning the training, supervision or competence of the personnel referred hereunder. We refer private, high-quality caregivers to disabled and older adults.
To see what a caregiver can do for you, call us today! Are you a caregiver interested in joining our registry? Email us your resume today.