AOS Cares Program
"Our goal is to provide compassionate, dependable care to enable older adults to navigate the processes and systems involved in aging successfully."
Peace of Mind
AOS Cares is a program designed to provide our clients with access to one of our team members day or night for support.
There may be times when an older adult has someone else acting on their behalf. Because of this, the AOS Cares program works closely with those who are in your support system. The AOS Cares contact number should be given to other people who are involved in your life.
Here are some ideas:
- Place the AOS Cares number as first contact on any emergency response program you may utilize
- Have the hospital list AOS Cares as a contact on your file
- Make sure your adult children know how to access our program
- Give the number to a neighbor with a key to your home
- Let your physician know about this program
- The guard at your community gate house
- If you reside in a care community, have them put a copy of your card on your chart
Contact us toll-free for information
1-800 --- ----
A professional on-call 24/7 to help navigate whatever needs may arise:
• Access to all of our home care support services.
• In a medical emergency situation, always call 911 first
• Call the AOS Cares number for a team member to coordinate additional support
- Initial meeting with an AOS Cares team member to set up a client profile
- A professional on-call for you 24/7 to help navigate whatever needs may arise
- Three additional check in visits annually complimentary to all 24-hour care clients