From companions to registered nurses, the caregivers we represent have a range of skills that can be matched to meet your needs. AOS At Home Care understands the value of having caregivers you can count on. We provide private-duty caregivers, who are carefully screened and interviewed. The caregivers we represent are self-employed professionals.
You wouldn’t let just anybody into your home. As the only accredited Caregiver Registry in North Carolina, we represent the highest quality of caregivers. We have a network of caregivers ready to provide you with the support you need.
- Provide you on demand, carefully screened caregivers
- Multiple reference checks
- Criminal background checks
- Personally interviewed
- Credential verification
- 24 hours/day -7 days/week accessibility
- Provide you with the ability to maintain continuity and stability of caregiver services and support
What can a caregiver do for me?
- Provide hands-on assistance to help you maintain your independence
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Medication reminders
- Provide help with daily care needs
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with shopping
- Light household chores
- Activity engagement
- Dementia care
This Consumer-Directed Model of Care allows you and the caregiver your select to determine the scope of services to be rendered. AOS At Home Care is not a licensed home care agency, as defined in N.C. Gen. Stat. 131E-136(2) and does not make guarantees concerning the training, supervision or competence of the personnel referred hereunder. We refer private, high-quality caregivers to disabled and older adults.
To see what a caregiver can do for you, call us today!
Are you a caregiver interested in joining our registry? Email us your resume today.